Let’s not sell the lemon short. This sour fruit, native to Asia, has more nutritional value than
meets the rind.
13 Reasons you should include lemons in your daily life.
1. Lemons helped treat scurvy on ships of the early settlers.
2. Great with herbs and vegetables
3. Adds freshness to beverages
4. Has protein, high in vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and many other nutrients
5. Can help with the immune system especially during the cold months
6. Decreases the risk of Diabetes
7. Decreases the risk of heart disease
8. Decreases the risk of obesity
9. Increases overall health
10. Can assist in lightening skin
11. Can help get dishes cleaner
12. Can help get stains out of clothes
13. Can leave a gentle refreshing smell in laundry